MY RICH CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MUG BROWNIE <3 Muffintopless
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Casein Protein Powder (*see below for substitution instructions)
- 1 Egg White
- 1 TB Coconut Flour
- 1 TB Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Water or Milk of Choice (I recommend SugarFree Vanilla Coconut Milk)
- TB Natural PB or PB2
- A few dark chocolate chips
- *Other toppings could include nuts, sliced fruit, almond butter, shredded coconut (the list goes on!)
DIRECTIONS: Mix all brownie ingredients in a bowl until it’s thick and well-stirred. Spray a mug with nonstick spray. Add brownie mixture to mug, then cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 30sec to a minute (I went with 45 seconds). Plop onto a plate and add toppings. Enjoy!
* If you use any other protein powder besides casein, it will give a different consistency which I cannot vouch for. Casein is very thick and makes this mug cake dense and rich.